We are inviting you to attend the UNISON Birmingham Branch’s Annual General Meeting. The meeting is to take place on Tuesday 5th March at 5.30pm at the UNISON branch office, 19th Floor, McLaren Building, 46 The Priory Queensway, Birmingham B4 7LR.
The agenda will be as follows:
- Branch Officer Reports
- Directorate Officer Reports
- Branch Accounts
- Council Budget 19/20
- Report on Branch Officer Elections
- Branch Officer Election—Vice Chair & International Officer
- Election of Delegates to National Delegate and Local Government Conference
- Election of delegates to: Birmingham Trades Council and UNISON Regional Council
- Q&A Session
Guest speaker TBC
There is also an attached leaflet advertising the AGM.
The AGM is a chance for us to look at what we have done as a branch over the last 12 months and to decide what our priorities should be for the year ahead. We also elect our delegates to various bodies as well as to the Local Government and National Delegate conference, the main policy making meetings of the union.
Please let me know if you are intending to come as we are providing some refreshments and want to ensure that we have enough for all participants.
UNISON Birmingham Branch