UNISON Birmingham Branch will be offering the following training workshops , which are free and open to all:
- Tuesday 17th March 2020 1.30-4.00 Wellbeing & Tai Chi
- Monday 23rd March 2020 1.30-4.00 Interview Skills
- Tuesday 31st March 2020 1.30-4.00 Assertiveness Workshop
- Tuesday 21st April 1.30-4.00 . Stress Awareness
- Monday 27th April 1.30-4.00 Equality & Diversity Workshop
- Wednesday 29th April 1.30-4.00 Dementia Awareness Workshop
- Thursday 30th April 1.30- 4.00 Get That Job
learning at work week 18-22 May will have varied activities.
In addition there will be
- Monday 18th May 1.30-4.00 Interview Skills
- Tuesday 19th May 1.30- 4.00 Well being
- Thursday 21st May 1.30 – 4.00 Challenging Workplace Bullying
All workshops will be held at the :-
UNISON Birmingham Branch Office,
19th Floor, McLaren Building,
46 Priory Queensway,
These workshops are open to all staff members, who need to arrange time off to attend if appropriate.
If you wish to attend any of the above workshops please complete the form below:
Donald McCombie, Union Learning Fund Co-ordinator or Charlie Friel, Branch Education Officer at the above address.
You may wish to call Donald McCombie on 0121 200 3331 / 07584707253 for further details.