The Black Members AGM is taking place on:
Tuesday 11th Feb 2020
McLaren Building, 46 The Priory Queensway,
Birmingham B4 7LR.
1. Welcoming new members/apologies
2. Minutes of the last meeting
3. Workplace issues and updates
4. Social events for the next 6 months
5. Feedback from Black Members Conference
*Posts up for election:
• Black Members Officer
You will need to write a 200-word statement on why you think you would be a good choice for the position of Birmingham Branch Black Member’s Officer, Chair or Secretary.
Your expression of interest needs to be received by 10th February 2020. Please send your expression of interest to:
More information about the Black Members Officer here on the Calling Notice.
If you would like more information about attending any of our meetings, please email:
Or contact the Branch on 0121 200 3331.