In response to the financial difficulties that many of the West Midlands members are facing due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, a Regional programme has been put in place that will assist West Midlands members in these difficult times. This programme will be administered by the West Midlands Regional Welfare Committee.
To be eligible for an award the member must meet the below criteria:-
- Will be a UNISON member with at least 4 weeks membership and have paid their subscriptions.
- Are in financial hardship because of a reduction in income due to the Coronavirus.
How to Apply
- The application form (Part 1 and Part 2 as separate documents) is to be completed by the member only. Incomplete forms will cause a delay in processing their application.
- Supporting information must be provided of a reduction in income. If they do not include supporting information, this will delay processing their application until it is received. Please refer to the application form for details on they types of supporting information accepted.
- Applications are to be made electronically direct from the member to firstname.lastname@example.org An application can be made by post but this is strongly discouraged due to the delay it would cause in processing the application. The postal address is Private & Confidential, M Price, Secretary to the West Midlands Regional Welfare Committee, UNISON West Midlands Regional Office, 24 Livery Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 2PA.
The form is split into two separate documents (part 1 and 2) for data protection (GDPR) reasons and both documents need to be returned as two separate documents.
If eligible to apply, complete the two below forms:
Please note that the fund is limited and applications will be dealt with in the order that they are received. Therefore the West Midlands Welfare Committee encourage applications to be submitted as soon as possible.