From the 4th to 27th May this year you will have the opportunity to vote to determine who sits on UNISON’s National Executive Council (NEC).
UNISON Birmingham Branch has nominated the following people because we believe they are committed to ensuring our union challenges Government nationally and won’t leave members and Branches to fight alone. We believe they will fight to:
- Break the Tory Pay Freeze imposed on us as their pals get rich on dodgy Government COVID contracts.
- Oppose further Austerity/attacks on our services.
- Resist attacks on our pensions and terms and conditions.
- Defend our NHS from privatisation and closures of hospital and services.
- Fight sexism, racism and scapegoating of migrants.