Black Members Self organised group meeting arranged to discuss regular Black Members meeting agenda, with a special focus on forthcoming National Black Members Conference
Wednesday 13th October 2021
- 18:00 – 18:05 – Welcome and Housekeeping
- 18:05 – 18:10 – Last minutes were July. Review of previous meeting with guest speaker. (Jennifer)
- 18:10 – 19:20 – Conference Motion Amendments Delegates
- 19:20 – 19:30 – A.O.B
If you are interesting in attending National Black Members Conference 2022, please submit a written expression of interest, to be presented at the meeting.
Ideally candidates must have attended at least two of our Black Members SOG Group meetings this year Since January 2021 to qualify as part of the candidate nominations.
Black Members Conference takes place Friday 21st – Sunday 23rd January 2022 in Liverpool. Accommodation is arranged by the Branch.
All delegates should attend all sessions of conference, visitors may attend all sessions also. Voting on motions however is restricted to delegates only.
Interim Timeline / Conference Info
- Deadline for submission of Motions has now passed (15th September 2021)
- Delegates to be registered by 4pm 28th October 2021 at the latest.
- Deadline to submit amendments to motions is 5th November 2021
- Deadline to request babysitting/creche is by 11th November 2021 at 4pm
- Deadline to request reasonable adjustments is 18th November 2021 at 4pm
Further deadline info available online via https://www.unison.org.uk/events/2022-black-members-conference/
For more information on the group or conference please contact Jennifer Mackintosh Black Members Officer:
Please note Jeniffer is only in Branch on Tuesday’s.
To join the meeting:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 2243 8915
One tap mobile
+442080806592,,81222438915# United Kingdom